Pat McCarthy,Tayside Deaf Hub 23 Brown Street,
Dundee, DD1 5EF01382 20107707401 email@example.comTayside Deaf Hubdeaflinks1
Opening Times9am to 5pm,
The Deaf Links Employability Service is a One Stop Shop to Employability and job retention for people with a Sensory Impairment throughout Tayside.
- One to One employment advice, job support and coaching.
- Information, advice and guidance for employers to support sustained employment.
- In-work support providing guidance on Access to Work.
- Interview techniques; volunteering; work placements.
- Building employability skills.
Tayside Deaf Hub is the Community Centre where Deaf Links, Dundee Deaf Sport and Social Club and Tayside Deaf Forum are based.Deaf Links run services, activities and learning that truly reflect the needs of deaf and sensory impaired people in the area, empowering them to become equal and active members of the communities they live in.