Minorities Hub,The Gateway North Methven Street,
Perth, PH1 5PP01738 firstname.lastname@example.orgPKAVS Minorities Hub
Opening Times8:30am to 5:30pm, 8:30am to 5:30pm, 8:30am to 5:30pm, 8:30am to 5:30pm, 8:30am to 5pm,
MCH Provide multi-lingual information, advice and 1-1 support to Ethnic Minority individuals and groups to enable them to access appropriate services. People and communities are supported to participate in and engage with services and civic society; ensuring their contributions are recognised and community cohesion is increased.
We deliver these via a range of activities including:
- 1 to 1 personal support (Perth and rural)
- Address pre-employment issues, find work, progress in employment and to start and grow their own businesses.
- Referral and support to access other appropriate statutory services, e.g. for employment, education, welfare, health, training, etc. (Perth and rural)
- Work Club online group
- English classes (Perth only)
- Cultural activities (supporting community groups to deliver)
- Input into policy and service development, including training for service providers
- Consultations and research
- Social participation including cultural activities and events (supporting community groups to deliver).