Catriona Palombo,55 South Methven Street,
Perth, PH1 5NX01738 firstname.lastname@example.orgPUSH CharityPUSHCharitypushinfo
PUSH,190 South Street,
Perth, PH2 5NY01738 email@example.com
Opening Times10am to 4pm, 10am to 4pm,
Unsure and unclear about what to do regarding work, it is a difficult decision! PUSH can help you make decisions and support you to find your direction through a variety of Person Centred Planning methods so that you can be all you can be in the workplace!
- We will explore and provide you with knowledge and a level of understanding with regards what you see as your role in the workplace, so that you are more prepared when you move to the next stage.
- We will provide onsite and practical skill development within a retail setting as well as providing opportunities to develop your creative skills (part of our recycling project), I.T Skills, working on our allotment and in social care.
- We will work with you to create a measurable action plan so that your progression is challenging, yet achievable.
- We will explore where your interests lie, what skills you have and how this can be developed so that you will reach your potential.
- You will be ready to make plans for your future employment, training, education or volunteer position.