Jamie May,The Hub 31-33 South Street,
Perth, PH2 8PDthehub@pkc.gov.uk01738 459609HubConnectionsThe Hub PKCwww.pkc.gov.uk/thehub
Opening Times9:30am to 4:30pm, 9:30am to 4:30pm, 9:30am to 12:30pm, 9:30am to 4:30pm, 9:30am to 4:30pm,
The Employment Connections Hub offers an ‘all purpose’ employability suite in the heart of Perth to support business and employability activity.In the past year alone the Employment Initiatives Team has supported 501 people in to employment in the local area.
The team focus support in 2 specific fields:
- Supporting and advising job seeking clients with all aspects of employability skills in Perth
- Engaging with and supporting local businesses in recruiting and retaining staff to aid business growth
Watch our video below to see what The Hub can provide.
Support on offer to clients:
- CV building and amending
- Cover letter writing
- Completing application forms
- Group and 1-2-1 employability training courses
- Telephone techniques
- Mock interviews and constructive feedback sessions
- Sector Skills academies and certifications
Individuals requiring support are welcome to drop in.Engaging with and supporting local businesses
The Hub is also committed to working with local employers at no cost to the business to assist with:
- Recruitment and selection
- Skills matching our clients with specific roles to save time and effort from within the business
- Providing professional interviewing facilities - free of charge
- Implementing and administering an array of Employer Recruitment Incentives to save money and promote business growth
Projects part funded by European Social Fund.